Monday 15 November 2010

Twenty Questions

Recently I have been having problems with my elbow, and the Dr recently diagnosed me as having Golfers Elbow (similar to Tennis Elbow). And so in my boredom of trying to rest it I stumbled across this little game. Thinking that you don't really know much about me, I thought this might shed some light on things!






  1. Sweet or Savoury? Sweet - I have an incredible sweet tooth. Like, really, really bad.
  2. Dresses or Jeans? Both. Jeans in day-to-day life, dresses to go out in.
  3. House or Apartment? House. I used to live in a flat, and I now really appreciate having a garden!
  4. Shop Online or Offline? Both again! I prefer to shop in person and see and feel an item, but then I often hunt down a cheaper version online!
  5. DVDs or Downloads? Downloads. Something I didn't know how to do until I was with Matt,
  6. Cocktails or Juice? Depends when! Daily - juice. Out for the night - cocktails!
  7. Chocolate or Strawberry? hmmmm, tough choice. The real stuff - chocolate. Flavoured products - strawberry.
  8. Laptop or PC? Laptop.
  9. Magazines or Newspapers? Magazines
  10. Facebook or Twitter? I'm addicted to both!
  11. Cd's or MP3s? MP3's when I bother to listen to music. Usually its just the radio.
  12. Kids or Pets? Currently I have no kids and 2 cats (Phoenix and Rosie). But I hope kids are on the cards within the next few years.
  13. Macaroon or Cupcakes? Cupcakes please!
  14. Walk or Run? Walk - my body wasn't built for running!
  15. Breakfast in Bed or Breakfast Out? Breakfast in bed. I am a cereal addict. Kellogg's Crunchy Nut to be honest. Every day. Every single day.
  16. Market or Supermarket? Usually the supermarket, but if I had the choice it would be the market. We just don't have one close by.
  17. Sourdough or Grainy? We talking about bread?
  18. Heels or Flats? Flats. I love heels so much, and have many a pretty pair. But I just can't walk in them.
  19. Late nights or Not? Every night. We're both such night owls. If I had the choice we'd both stay up til 2am and stay in bed til lunch time!
  20. Coffee or Tea? Neither. I have never liked either of them, however I do drink hot chocolate. My Dad once bet me £100 that I would be drinking tea by the end of my first year of university. He lost.

Luna x



No comments:

Post a Comment