Tuesday 30 November 2010

Handmade Christmas



Well this year sees me creating a huge handmade Christmas. Due to my current job situation (and therefore lack of pennies!), alongside my revival of the love of craft this year I've been getting my creative brain in action and thinking of ideas which were also cheap for me to produce.


So far I have completed the handmade Christmas cards as above and also these hot chocolate pots - just add all the ingredients to hot milk and stir with the candy cane! (Ingredients: Hot chocolate powder, mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, mini candy cane).




I have some more idea's up my sleeve yet, plus there is always the gifts that have to be bought - unfortunately for some people handmade doesn't always suit (console games etc!).


I may also dig into the brooch supply also for some of my female friends. These can also be found in my Folksy shop.



So what handmade gifts will you be giving this year?




Luna x


No comments:

Post a Comment