Friday 27 August 2010

The Grand Opening





 Welcome to the grand opening of my Folksy shop, Made With Luna!!

Ok well, I admit that theres currently only two items in it, but this is something thats been on the cards for a while now, its just been waiting for me to actually sit down and sort it all out! My first two items are pictured below, and are for sale at £1.75 for 10 handmade gift tags, with sheer ribbon ties included.

I have lots of plans stewing away in my design sketchbook, however next on my list is headbands and brooches, so keep checking back for updates! You can find me by either clicking the link in this post, the link on the right side of my blog, or by searching for 'Made With Luna' in Folksy.




Gift tags with ribbons packaged up ready to go!


Cream and brown gift tags x 10 - £1.75


Blue and green gift tags x 10 - £1.75


Luna x

No comments:

Post a Comment